Answer Roost Boost

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamesy7

Reaction score
Hey all! Tonight i was stripping down one of the warriors i picked up last week and i found an answer roost boost module under the hood. Has anybody used them on their warrior? Did it make a difference? Ive got my hands on a vintage performance booster lol.

I did a little research for ya. Apparently it's a gimmick. It's supposed to make the spark hotter. But cool.

I haven't heard about them in years, No joke they use to advertise the heck out of them in Dirtwheels. I would keep it if it was mine, Even if they are no difference its still cool that you got one.

I deffinately plan on keeping it, ive read a lot of mixed opinions on them some people said they made a helluva diff and others said they noticed nothing. I guess ill have to be the judge and plug it in and see what happens lol.

I've got one on my first gen parts Bike. Where do you tie it in? I'd like to try it on mine

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

If it was me I'd tie it in on my garage wall.
Nothing like adding in another electronic device to a seriously problematic electrical system.
$.02

It plugs into the cdi and the ignition switch. Youll notice, it can only plug in one way. Havent tried it myself yet gonna give it a shot after i get out of work today! We will see what happens. Ive got tons of spare parts and harnesses so im not to worried about adding things to my electrical system.

Latest posts

Back