Another trip to the river

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What made you decide to mount the GoPro on the side of your helmet? I always find it incredibly distracting. Mine is mounted top center on mine and ive never had an issue. I guess maybe you are worried about low hanging branches?

Branches and vines and I don't have the room on top of my helmet to mount it. Just the way the helmet is formed. Seemed like a good spot for it I guess.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Wish I could wheelie like that. Too skeered after I broke my back flipping an ATC over on myself. Was kinda funny when you fell off the side. I did that last week doing a power slide. I was like "oops" haha

The grab bar smacked the ground in the begining didn't it lol it sucks when it happens too

Hell ya it hit the ground and I hit the back brake to hard and it slammed down I went with it! Hahaha its notches first or the last I will do it I'm sure.

Wish I could wheelie like that. Too skeered after I broke my back flipping an ATC over on myself. Was kinda funny when you fell off the side. I did that last week doing a power slide. I was like "oops" haha
Thanks man they are okay I'm still practicing lol. I fall all the time but that one was funny.

Over the bars. Hahah

You have an XCracing in Miss? I think you'd like it.

another awesome vid levi!! But I have to say you suck! It's snowing to beat **** here and your riding in a sleevless shirt!! Not fair at all!!!:argh:

well dude, you are in MN...Kinda comes with your territory up there doesn't it? I would love to ride lots of snow. Winter will be gone before ya know it...Gr8 vid man! Can't wait to run again! Come on warm weather!

Over the bars. Hahah

You have an XCracing in Miss? I think you'd like it.

We don't to my knowledge and a lot of research have any sort of Xc or mx for that fact around here. I really wanna get into it just don't have the money to travel like the guys that do race. I'm hoping after I get out of the Marines and get a better job and relocate I can really het serious about it. But its deff on my bucket list!!!!

another awesome vid levi!! But I have to say you suck! It's snowing to beat **** here and your riding in a sleevless shirt!! Not fair at all!!!:argh:

Hahaha sorry Todd but that's what you get for living in Canada!! Haha and I got a real bad sunburn to! Hahaha :D

Back