Another Ohio Rider!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarr

Reaction score
Hey my names Josh and i recently started my warrior addiction. I am from stow, ohio and looking to have a great summer with the 2000 warrior i just picked up a couple weeks ago!

Welcome to the site and WTF there is only one other person on here from Oregon that I know of and he doesn't really get on here much. You guys from Ohio are lucky lots of peeps to set up warrior rides.

Welcome to the forum neighbor, I'm in Akron. WELLSVILLE is where its at!!!!

welcome.. im about 40 min from you but i have friends that live in stow on frost road.

wheres pics of the beast?

Yupp, AK-Rowdy represent. You'll have to come on an Ohio Warrior ride with us sometime.

we need to be settin things up for this summer with all these people in the same area!

I'm in Wellsville just about every weekend in the summer. All are welcome to come ride. I have a campsite too so we got a place to chill.

I will be there memorial day weekend, for 4 days so we will have to hit it up dean, have you heard of c.o.c.? clapped out crew out of akron?

Back