Another New Wolverine Owner

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the Wolverine world. I had been looking for one for awhile. They seem to be pretty hard to find here in PA. I have owned a bunch of different ATVs and bikes including a YFZ450, a YZ and RM 250, and a couple of Banshees, but have always been drawn to the Wolverines for some reason. I was able to strike a deal to trade one of my two Banshees for this 2000 Wolverine. It needs a little TLC but I am overall happy with it. It has a K&N Filter, FMF Megamax2 pipe, and the 25" mud machines. Let me know what you guys think.

CIMG2022.jpg

Thanks

Welcome to the site! Where are you in PA?

I realize you just washed it but overall appearance looks really really good for a 2000! My brother has the exact same one and its pretty well used but still runs like a champ.

Dan

Thanks for the welcome. I am around State College, PA.
Yeah it is way to clean. My wife and I went for a spin over the weekend. I am very happy with the overall performance of this thing!

Okay, maybe we'll meet up sometime up at SSRT sometime. I'm over by Philadelphia but I make the trip out there a couple of times a year.

Enjoy it!

Sounds good Snowdog. The Rails to Trails go right by my parents place. Pretty cool riding out that way with the tunnel and viaduct bridge.

Latest posts

Back