angles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
since yall want me to get some new angles for my video, what type? what type of diffrent angles should i try and do??

go up in a tree and get some shots. that would actually look pretty cool. LOL just don't drop your camera. anything exept on the flat ground would look better. and I wouldn't have too many of the same shots. just what I think!

tree thing sounds good, maybe tape it to your helmet for a little, or even the quad, have someone ride next to you, someone lay on the floor. just be creative with what you have.

Edited:
some other good 1 time shots is lay the camera on the floor, and have the quad run over it centered (good for an opener/closer), have a few fly bys (keep camera still, and person goes by fast on quad), have camera person stand in woods (so it looks like an animals veiw of whats happening) They might sound dumb, but it looks really good if done right.

And when/if you tape the camera to something, depending on the quality of the camera, it may glitch when big/small bumps are hit(all depending on the camera!). So just try going to the helmet first, and see how that works out.
I'll let you know if I think of any more.

YA! maybe have a friend on a quad ride beside you when your jumping or something that would be wicked. yamahabud has some good ideas too

what do you mean by that? you have only 27 seconds so far or you can only take a 27 second video? if you can only take 27 secs, get some footage, put it on your comp then go for more if you need it

Back