Android or Apple?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
What your preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad "Samsung or Apple?"

android. my gs5 is pretty slick after removing all the bloatware. ram could be better but i get by just fine. removable battery and power saving mode is helpful. android is superior for emulators. last Saturday we were all hanging out drinking some beers and i pull out mario kart 64. jealousy was in the air.

I like apple better. 4s here. Only bad part is you will break it very easily. My I phone is much faster then any 2 android after two years of use and still doesn't freeze or do stupid glitches.

Apple has some nice **** but is over priced. Android is cheaper and way more customizable. And can do much more on the phone. I kinda like Samsung more.

I like Apple for its reasons but in reality Apples overrated, but I always argue with people that samsung sucks and apples better because it's fun to do. So to all y'all, samsung sucks. haha jk, not really.

They all do the same thing, it's always just going to be down to personal preference. I prefer the iPhone. But that may just be me.

Latest posts

Back