Almost There

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRoyV

Reaction score
Thought I'd sign up as I'm a almost "there" new Wolvy owner.

I've been in the market for an ATV for a couple months now and finally settled on a Wolverine as the best fit for my needs, a little work and a lot of fun.

I've been watching the used low millage market and have seen and missed some pretty good deals but recently I happened upon what looks like a pretty good price on a New 2009 Wolverine 450 4X4. $4999. Is this worth splurging for? About $1500-$1800 more than the the Used 2006-2007 models I've been looking at.

Well any way I thought I'd offer a good old "nice to meet ya" to all the wolverine central members. :tup:

i got mine in st.charles, a 2009 in the crate for 4500 out the door. that was in december of 2010

Maybe I'll push them a bit more. :D

Nice Mods...
How do you like the Ricochet Skid Plates?
What Winch Mount did you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
"push" I bought a 2008 in 09 for $4600 you should get them down another $3-$400. Or get a helmet or mods(winch etc) out of them.

I bought my 08 450 used with 350 miles on it for $3000. Just be patient you'll find a great deal. These quads seem to lose their value faster than others.

Yea but I'm getting impatient. :D

Something did just come up though about 2 and a half hours away a 2007 Wolverine 450 Special Edition. 400 miles after market exhaust (GYTR) and skid plates.

$3300...:nuts:

Its a Warn mount,came with the winch,skid plates good, i trashed the stock one after 2days of hard woods riding

I'm going to go look at the 2007 SE tomorrow. Seems like a better deal especially considering I wanted to add skids anyway.

Sigh :jerk: what a waste of time... Evidently he did not understand the phrase "clear title".... No 2007 SE for me. Going to take an other look at that new 2009.

Hey all I'm still looking.... Found 2 in my price range and area a 2001 350 4x4 and a 2007 450 very clean 800 miles all stock. The 350 is quite a bit cheaper and includes a 1 yr old plow and winch both of which I wanted to add down the road.

Besides the obvious age and use what are the disadvantages of the pre-2006 models? Will I see much performance difference dropping to the 350 (it does have a k&n air filter and jet kit installed)?

Bad luck on used quads so far but the dealer close to me still has the same two new 2009s and a Wolverine pops up ever other week or so on CL so patience is my friend... I just don't do patience well :tdown:

2009 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4X4

Finally Did IT!!! :clap: :clap: Went for the new 2009. Nothing special yet. A few simple mods coming in the near future, probably just skids and a winch this year. Performance mods will have to wait until the pocketbook recovers.

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

photo.jpg

Back