ALMOST DONE!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohyeahfriday

Reaction score
I am all excited, been building this thing since January, and I am getting close to the end now... I still need to finish painting the front bumper, put it back on, put the 2" lift in when it gets here (hopefully this week). Then it is off to the mechanics to get the Wiseco high compression piston, HotCam, and clutch kit installed, valves adjusted.

0607081827.jpg

0607081816.jpg

Waddaya think so far?

Still haven't decided if I want to put the rear rack back on or not. I kind of like the looks of it without, but it would be handy to have something to grab in the back :?

Looks great. I've done similar mods to my 04. I have mine set up for high speed trail riding, not much into the mud scene. As far as the rack, I went with a PRM six-pack rack. Big enough to be useful, but not as unsightly as a full size rack. Serves my needs well and looks good doing it.

Best I can do at the moment. Old pic, much has changed on the quad but the rack is the same:

HPIM0015.jpg

Looks good man, I might look into those. Unfortunately, there are a few more little things that I need to get that are going to nickle and dime me for a little longer...

Thanks, I just got the CFM 2" lift yesterday from USPS, can't put it in until I see the Wolvy again, which will be the weekend of the 28th :(

I bought a set of floorboards for it, but they aren't what I thought they were. I will either put them on somehow, or sell them in favor of the 6-pack rack.

The Cfm lift kit was a very good addition with your set-up...after you install them take a few other picture to see the result.. :D

I'm really diggin the tow vehicle as well, I love Dodge CTDs. I have a 06 Ram myself, but the HD CTD is more than I need so I settled for a 1/2 ton 4x4.

Back