All TEAL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
So I was talking to Sparky the other day and he has a teal tank cover and hood he is going to swap me for my black ones! Im going all teal with the Mud Bug, what do you guys think (not that I relly care)? I'm going to be putting on my race cut fronts that are teal as well. Also going to be keeping my gold rims still gotta find a decent set of rears to put on them.

So I was talking to Sparky the other day and he has a teal tank cover and hood he is going to swap me for my black ones! Im going all teal with the Mud Bug, what do you guys think (not that I relly care)? I'm going to be putting on my race cut fronts that are teal as well. Also going to be keeping my gold rims still gotta find a decent set of rears to put on them.
Well I think we'll have to wait for some pictures.. Then we can make judgments. lol
IMO teal, and gold would go good together. :tup:

Well I think we'll have to wait for some pictures.. Then we can make judgments. lol
IMO teal, and gold would go good together. :tup:

hahahah ya man your right you need pics!! And ya i think teal and gold go together good as well the 96's were teal red and gold rims but i'm going all teal even my seat is teal! lol as soon as he gets off the boat we will do the swap I have some other parts i need to send to him to so it will be a big box! :tup:

Levi
If you need those covers before I return home I'm sure my wife would send them.
Ed
Did you order those brackets? How much do those skis run$.

i want mine white
Same here. I eventually wanna buy some banshee rear fenders, and something cool for the front.. All white to mimic the 87' YZ490. I just gotta figure out what would look cool on the front of a wardog, without masking the fact that it is a wardog.. lol
I wanna keep a somewhat oldscool look ya know.

i have a set of all rears someone can get from me they are just sitting in he shed.

Josh i'm in no rush my man by any means i just wanted to see what hound dogs had to say! but i still need to box up the other parts and send them your way i havent had much time the last couple weeks that why i havent been around.

Spraky sent out the teal hood and tank cover for me today! so when i get back from new orleans on the 21 its all teal time!!!!

LMAO!!!! didnt even notice till you said some thing and yes the whiskey is flowing in Ms!! haha

Back