all members READ THIS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Lately ive been noticing more trash talk on this site than any good information and i figured id make a post to remind you guys of the rules to keep this place organized.

We all need to remember one simple rule/saying.... ask yourself before you post.. Will this benefit the other users on the site and am i in the right section?

Hopefully im not the only one to notice, maybe its just me but somethings are getting out of hand and theres posts all over that are useless and in the wrong sections.

DSW :cool:

RULES:
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=BoardAnnouncements&action=display&thread=1120448132

I totaly aree with you on this one i'v prolly done it a little bit but there has been some people that have been doing it about every post we've got.. Im glad you brought this up and hopfully it will remind people that we are here to help not to talk **** about others.

Well said.

I actually do not come by here as much this week because of all the childish bickering. Hell if I want that I will lock my kids in a small room together, pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks.

The only comment I have is with the crap everyone was giving hillclimbingrecon. I enjoy looking at his pics and all pics posted on here for that matter. He was told to put his pics in the appropriate spot, which I totally agree with. Yet the same person who chastized him for this went to another thread of a bike that was not a YFM and complimented him on his bike and said nothing about this needing to be posted in the other quads section.

If the admins are going to tell someone their pics need to be in the appropriate spot then at least be consistent. Not just because the other persons quad is "cooler" it can be placed anywhere.

Lately ive been noticing more trash talk on this site than any good information and i figured id make a post to remind you guys of the rules to keep this place organized.

We all need to remember one simple rule/saying.... ask yourself before you post.. Will this benefit the other users on the site and am i in the right section?

Hopefully im not the only one to notice, maybe its just me but somethings are getting out of hand and theres posts all over that are useless and in the wrong sections.

DSW :cool:

RULES:
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=BoardAnnouncements&action=display&thread=1120448132

**** you - you ******* ****! ;D ;)

Latest posts

Back