Alium Airbox ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
I just got this air box in the mail and have some questions. The filter lip is huge 4" and the filter that came with it dosent even fit around it. anyone have an item number got a filter that will work? I'm debating if I'm gunna keep it. No drain hole, I can drill one but still.

If I decide to keep based on me filer price, I will have mu old one up for sale. (banshee bottom, pro flow and new K&N)

P2060086.jpg

P2060085.jpg

P2060084.jpg

you got a deal on that i know, but it's no CFM. dunno what size filter mine has, but i'll check mine and get back to you.

i believe my filter size is 2 3/4" flange and 6" long. measure yours and go from there.

yeah, I've been dickin around on the K&N website. Can I get a pic or link to the one you got? The bottom lip gap and the space till the bottom of the box worries me to, dunno how I will be able to squeeze a filter in that space.

Humm, perhaps this wants such a great deal considering I need other parts for my quad. It really been neglected all winter. I get on here and see all these badass warriors and it kinda makes me hate mine. hahaha.

What about finding a reducer to go on the box to go down to fit the filter? Would that work.

Well, I need one that has a 4" inner lip on the filter. Think I'm gunna buy a UNI.

Back