ALba engine kit question????!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmanz71

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone is running the alba "cam and spring" engine kit on their warrior... with a .450 cam and the 10.5 1 piston and how this would do with a 12:1 je piston on 100 octANE.... anything would help!!! thx matt

i actually bought that complete kit. however, after i bought it, i did not use the cam because i think it was too big for what i needed. i called up webcam and they used an #88 grind with a 5 degree advance timing on it. i really like the setup, has very good torque, im just not sure how this setup would run with the .450 cam that comes in the kit. i still have that .450 cam new in the box if interested. i would like to try megacycles "torque" cam that they have. but the kit seems very good quality, you dont have to piece a kit together if you purchase this one. hope this helps

What do you want for the cam? I just put a je12.1 comp piston in my warrior and looking for a cam to wake it up.. HIT ME UP!!!

Back