Alba Action Raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alba350

Reaction score
Hey guys check out my 06 Raptor 350. I used a alba graphpics kit for a 660 and trimmed it to fit. Then i bought plain sheets of vinyl to make it look that much better. I love to customize cuz i know nobody has the exact same quad that i do. I'll get some action shots later...

ef88a07f.jpg

ef889fb2.jpg

ef889fe3.jpg

ef889fbb.jpg

ef88a270.jpg

wow , i love the look of it looks sick, great job !the front view looks so cool

hey sweet bike, where did u get those graphics, from alba racing or r they custom? i would really like to get some !!! please let me know where u got them !!!

I got em from Albaaction.com, but there made for a 660 Raptor and actually supposed to be on a black bike. I had to trim almost all of it to make it look right. There is also alot of custom cut graphics on there (Black trim on and around hood, black area between the seat and rear fenders,) Also on the side panels i glued on some grip tape type material cuz my boots kept tearing off any stickers or vinyl that i put on there.

You've inspired me to get back to work on the custom decal design I was kicking around...

Now I just gotta find that damn time.... ;D

i dunno if its that i havent seen a raptor 350 in so long but the front fenders really look weird to me lol, like they extend to far out....

you should get some new front tires, just wear the **** out of those first ;)

Back