air scoops?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keglassg

Reaction score
anybody have any idea where i can get air scoops for a warrior? ive looked and looked and i cant seem to find them anywhere. its either a secret or not available. any help is awesome, thanx guys

Nobody mass produces them. We used to have a member or 2 on the site that made them in their garage and sold them, but I don't know if any of them visit the site anymore, a lot of members have come and gone since i've heard anything about them.

I think warriorspeed was making them, you could try contacting him.

Or like deadaim said, just make your own, there's nothing to it.

I Lost the site for awhile when the yfm350central.com site went down i couldn't find it.. Possibly why lots of members are not coming back

My lil bro was making them and I think he has some extras laying around. You interested?

keglassg....did you see them. Would you like to buy a set. If you do I have the measurements for them and will included a part in a graphic kit if you decide to get one of those too. Ill let my lil bro know.

email him at [email protected]. His name is Luke, tell him your a YFM member and you spoke with me, his brother. He moved on to a 450r so he rarely comes on here anymore, I try and get him to but hes on a million other forums.

Latest posts

Back