air scoops!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Hey im going to start making these after i work out the details...these are my proto type and idk how they work yet with the bike running...idk if they will viberate....I have to paint them first then strap them onto my bros warrior....we already mocked them up and they look bad ass, even if they dont help much they will still look cool.

scoops1.jpg

scoops2.jpg

scoops4.jpg

scoops5.jpg

I know the welds look kinda shitty but i hope the next set will look much better(pretty good for how fast a made them, hahaha)...i was just messing around with this set..trying to figure something out.

If anyone is interested lmk.

How much you gonna be asking for them? I think I'll take a set, you could powdercoat those right?

yeah you can pc them they are made out of 22 gage steel. Im going to prime paint and clear coat them with rustolium. If you want them plain steel not painted ill do that...Painted ill prob sell them for like 30 not sure yet. Im most likly going to make them on my free time and sell them on ebay. And there not profesionly done so i dont think you wouldnt want to sell them on your site but they will look bad ass and get the job done....Im still working out the details on them so ill have to see how these lower brackets work out if they dont vibrate ill make them like these ones.

Well i painted them and put them on my bros four wheeler....they dont rattle at all and i think im going to make them how i made these....well heres the pics.

scoops4.jpg

scoops5.jpg

scoops2.jpg

scoops3.jpg

scoops6.jpg

So whos interested...i have to make myself a set then ill start selling them as i make them...still working on the prices. I think ill stay with 30 they you pay shipping. Ill see what happens when i sell a set on ebay.

They look weird to me all white and all from the side, Ill have to start making my graphix kit and include that space with the kit.

I wish i could make the set for mine and it wasnt cramed into that damn barn...i might be able to get some better angles on them with the camera.

The front view looks sweet.......as soon as I get my axle mine will be out of there, for the most part.

From what I can see, it doesn't look like they'll do much, the angle too little IMO. They do look nice though.

Actualy the angle looks a lot bigger then any that i have seen on warriors...look at wkndwarrior's and the people in the gone but not forgotten section....and even if they dont do anything they still look bad ass.

I think you are headed in the right direction with your vision.

Would recommend putting a nicer weld bead on there before you post to sell on ebay.

Good Luck

I think Ill take a set for 30. I think you should do like a flat rate shipped cost. Like 35 SHIPPED or something, How much do those weigh?

not much like 5lbs...its just 22 gage steele....probably not even that. Ill probably do 35 shipped....ill get an update after i make mine.

actualy one of my friends friend has a rappy 350 that said i could make them for to test and see if they are the same or if i have to make them different....hahaha nice try.

lol damn well just incase you want a second opinion on them im here for ya.

k well im finishing my set on wed i just have to paint them....they look much better....to tell the truth i think its because my bro didnt do it and i did hahaha. But i was wondering how many people would want some? Im going to go and get the sheets on wednesday too. i just want an idea on how many to make because im going to sell some on ebay too. Im going to sell them on ebay first to see how much i should charge...if it gos over 40 i wont sell them for that much to you guys ill most prob do 35 shipped.

So who ever wants some lmk

Back