• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

air scoops, seat cover, frames and more.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
First off hi to everyone....i havent been on here for a while. Now to the selling lol

I still have 4 sets of air scoops:
-1 used white set: $25 shipped
-2 new black sets: $35 shipped each
-1 unpainted set with brackets but not on(need put on after painted): $25 shipped

If you need to see them ask deadlast to see his, he has a set i made for them. They work on all years and can only work with stock gas tanks, no oversized tanks.

I also have a red and black brand new gripper seat cover, brand new! $45 shipped.

And lastly i have 2 frames one is a 99 and the other is an 89 both in good shape, no dents, no title for either of them. ill let them both go for $80 together or 60 for the $99 and $40 for the 89....local pick up in akron ohio.

Well i hope to get this stuff gone becasue i dont need ANY of it anymore considering i dont even have a yamaha anymore.....i ride honda know lol.

any chance you or your bro would be going to haspin acres on the Indiana Ohio line? I would love to pic up at least that 99 frame if not both

Air scoops pics.
P1170121.jpg

P1170123.jpg

P1170122.jpg

P1170120.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Latest posts

Back