AIR SCOOPS -EASY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can text sou some . PM me your # Im close to having them for sale but I am tinkering around with the brackets to get them just rite . Im a bit of a perfectionist and wont sell them untill there 100% .

Scoops are easy but I want the brackets to be easy to install to. It wont be long and Ill have em ready .

Cool , Im glad you guys are intrested . I plan on trying a few options on them . Alluminum , steel and fiberglass , maybe even a plastic type .

Ive thought about trying to get yfz450 radiator side scoops to work, with a little cutting and shaping but havent found the time yet. I would be curious to see how they would look on a warrior

ttwarrior78 said:
Ive thought about trying to get yfz450 radiator side scoops to work, with a little cutting and shaping but havent found the time yet. I would be curious to see how they would look on a warrior

That would interesting to see.

I think thed look good but how would they function? there pretty flat arent they ?

i dont know if you guys know this but you can get colored aluminum from any circle track racing store and a lot of metal supply places carry it too.

and you can use lexan in a brake just like alum.

If I'm not mistaken, they have a slight curve on the sides and angle inwards on the back directing air towards the motor.

Cool . Ill tinker around with them to see what I can do .

Ill have some ready in a week or so . Give me an idea how many would deffinatly want a set and Ill get them ready . Im charging $30 plus shipping so probably under $40 total depending on where you live . Thanks Also I may offer polished ones for $10 more .

if you got a pic of a pair that's polished i may be willing to jump in and get a set.

Sorry guys , had some family stuff going on . I havent had any time to check this .

Back