Aftermarket Front Bumper For an 87 ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fperri302

Reaction score
Hey everyone ... Wondering if anyone has ever come across an aftermarket front bumper for an 87 warrior? Im starting to think the answer is no.. Early warrior ( or possibly just 87) had a lil different nose on them and a standard warrior bumper does not fit... im thinking about having one custom made if they are not available... Thanks in advance for any insight --- Frank

Graydon Proline. I bough one and have it on my current quad, I had to bend it a little bit to make it fit. They have long gone out of business.

If your lucky you can find them on ebay.

Prm makes one... dg makes one...here is a link to the dg one...its at teh bottom of the page... http://home.fuse.net/edge/racersedge/banshee_parts.htm
i think AC makes one... i now there are still a few companies that still make them fot the 87-88..... i ran into that problem myself!!! i personally would recomend the PRM summit bumper

summit bumper!!! or Baja bumper!!!! :D the quality is unmatched, and protection is awsome!

hecker... that ac race bumper you traded me musta been for a 87, huh? i hadnt realized there was a difference till now... i had to make to little "mount extensions" on the bottom to make it look ok on my 94... otherwise it would have been really slanted...

you might be right about that, like i said it was a lost little orphan that i found covered in cobwebs, in the back of the local shop.

yeah no big deal.... those little chincy mounts i made have already absorbed some of the impact from the tree i wheelied into a while back... bent the hell out of the extension and not the bumper... well not too much hahaha... i pounded the extensions back and slapped it back on

the ac ones on warrior seem to be really slanted for some reason my bro had one on his 04 and it was really slanted!!!!!!!!... i think the width is different between years

Ok so i got my hands on my friends 99 warriors front pro aluminum bumper and it lines up at the bottom of my 87 it just needs about another 3 inches on the top brackets that i can easily bolt or weld in... My new problem is i really like the way his looks on my bike and i want the same one..however all i can find is one for a Raptor 350... when i searched this site i found a post saying that the late model warrior and raptor had a "slight difference in the front where the bumper mounts" my question is just how slight is this difference? Unfortunately i dont know anyone with a raptor 350 whos bumper i could try... If anyone knows how close they are i would appreciate the info...thanks -Frank

Back