aftermarket a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
Ok, i was thinking about buying some aftermarket a-arms for my warrior, but i dont want to spend 400 dollars on them. I wanted to see if you guys know of any cheaper ones and where to find them. Or, i would buy used ones if anyone has any. They would need to be +2 or wider because my axle is a +4. Just wanted to see what's out there. thanks.
ben

Yeah, ASRs are the cheapest you're gonna find. You can get them on Ebay for around $330 or $340. They're damn good for the money though. If you don't find something used, it's your best buy.

Yeah I still got them, someone else offered cash but I couldn't get them out as fast as he wanted them, but I'll still do the $300.

basically what wnk said which is a first cause they've never bought me anything for my warrior

And.......my parents havent bought me jack **** unless it was for christmas or my birthday, and even then i think the best thing was some stickers, hahahah. Get a job hippy!!!

Well... I bought a new pair of asr's off of ebay for 328.00 plus shipping and they should be here by monday so im pretty excited. What do you guys think? Sorry Dave i just thought it would be a better deal for me in the long run because they're new, and i won't have to buy new tie rod ends for this pair. And I just bought new rod ends not too long ago. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Hes my friend we hang out all the time, i always do it to him, he knows im joking around. If you dont belive me ask him where we went today and im sure he will tell you we went to an atv salvage yard to get him another a-arm for the weekend.

yep he's an asshole. but thanks for stickin up for me r350ridin i appreciate it. and luke thats the first thing my parents have EVER bought me for my fourwheeler. plus they're acting like it was my early birthday present now anyways.

im an asshole i let you use my maires and you brake them, $200 and i let you get off free. You owe me big time. If i was an asshole i would of made you pay that and i would of never helped you with anything. You best be rethinking what you said.....jerk ;). I must say i do have anger problems though.

Back