• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

After market exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry not trying to argue bout something so stupid but my experience with my stock motor minor carb work and minor other mods have left me with a minor statement that I have found as fact within my experience not saying that any warrior will beat a 400ex stock for stock but I have by luck or by experience it happened

Well anyhow thread derailment over. Start a new thread if you guys would like to continue talking about your epic warriors! Lol

Ya I got put in that position a few times I've sold my street bikes I've sold some of my weapons and I can never come to the point were ill sell my warrior man I actually was doing a lot of trading and scrounging to come up with money and even now I'm still at that point barley making it by.other wise I would do my ground up build and machine all my own parts I'm more then capable but with the economy and money being so tight I can't afford the materials.

When u do u should make a trip down to the desert here in az we have some of the most WAC weather but fun endurance style places to ride

I don't know if you found an exhaust yet but I have a really nice DG Krome full exhaust on my quad. Id work a deal for your stock one and cash. PA has decibel restrictions for state owned ATV trails and I'm too loud and tossed my stock one. PM me if interested I tried to PM you but you inbox is full.

Latest posts

Back