Adjustment Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jglock53

Reaction score
When I am in first , not giving any throttle my warrior will just keep going at a slow pace and doesnt stall out. I am wondering if i need to adjust something?

no clutch at all, I will read the manual and mess with that screw.

Last edited:
Oh i thought it would stall out. Ok well im new to this so now i know. thanks

It will stall unless you let the clutch out EXEMELY slow, and allow the engine to "catch up". If you can just let go of it and it doesn't stall, it is either your idle is way to high, or the clutch is slipping enough so it doesn't stall while still being able to roll.

Im gonna do some riding tommorow. I will try letting it out fast, because i honestly cant recall if i was or not. It runs really good , I just would like to learn more about adjustments and having it running and idling the way it should. Also is there an easy way to tell the cam type? I bought it with a rebuilt head and adjusted my valves based on the manual. I just didnt know if maybe there would bne a diiference in specs based on the cam. Like I said it is running very good though.

Latest posts

Back