Added to the family of quads. My new 525

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
My KTM powered 525 Outlaw finally came in, so the Raptor 350 is officially the wives.

The new 525 is fast as hell and buttersmooth.
525guns.jpg

525front.jpg

525side.jpg

The family of quads.
Alllinedupfront.jpg

Alllinedupside2.jpg

Rappy and outlaw
RappyandOutlaw.jpg

Ground clearance difference between Rappy and Outlaw
RappyandOutlawrear.jpg

1 wheeling out of corner
1wheelingitoutofcorner.jpg

comingoutofcorner.jpg

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats AWESOME!!!! is it really the "fastest accelerating quad"?LOOKS ******* sick!!

I HATE YOU!!! j/k I would love to have a outlaw 525. Let us know how it rides.

Dude that thing looks so f-ing awesome!!! I would love to have one of those, all that power, all that ground clearance what more could you want for trail riding/xc racing

Broken swaybar.

one thing thats known to be a problem so keep and eye on it.

Good luck... looks freakin awesome

Looks awesome. I've wanted one since I heard about them puttin the ktm engine in them, but i can't afford a second machine, and couldn't give up my warrior for one.

Looks saweeeeeeeeeeet!! I have been thinking about one of those, too. Every time my skid plate gets hung up....

Thanks for the prop guys. And Justin I didn't expect you to like it. You hate everybody's quad. ;D

On the 525 they fixed a lot of the minor problems that the 500 had. They gusseted the sway bar more, the steering link in front is now made out of steel and a lot bigger. The radiator shroud now sits a little further away from the radiator so it does not rub on it.

I love the IRS. Before you form an opinion on IRS you need to spend some time on one. It is different from a single rear axle but I think this is a good thing. This thing corners like it is on rails. You can still slide it by just putting your weight a little more forward and kicking your ass over. But if you want it to hook up coming out of a corner you better be holding on because this thing will rocket out of a corner instead of slide out of a corner.

Jumping on this thing is a dream.

If anyone has any questions just ask.

Airtimeon525.jpg

ooh, i thought it only had the 500 duh me, thats got to be some sweet power....prolly really smooth but the independant isnt my style...they seem like ideal trail machines tho

Nice!! Does the IRS and the dual rear shocks give it a smoother ride in the back or stiffer? Cant wait for someone in our group to buy one so I can test it out ;D

Hey Palerider have you ever ridden an Outlaw 500 or Predator? If so how does the power of the KTM motor compare.

how fast is it......?

Thats my question.... im still wanting to know if the bogus claims made by polaris are true " fastest accelrating stock quad"

Back