ADD YOURSELF TO THE YFM MAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know the link is not working or least its not when i click on it.

This post is SUPER old, don't even know if Frapper is a site anymore. I'll look into it.

I created one here: http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=158585

It is named YFM350 Riders. I have added myself to it. You just have to go to Additions, Add marker and Enter the information you want. I entered my Forum Id and then just my town and zip code, then in the comments I entered my type of ATV. You get a choice of what type of marker you want. I hope this helps.

Cool, I added myself and edited the first post to include this new address. Lets keep some Constancy here though. I say we make all the markers blue and make sure what ever info you put, it be accurate. Kyle: your info says you live in Washington?

deadlastracing said:
Cool, I added myself and edited the first post to include this new address. Lets keep some Constancy here though. I say we make all the markers blue and make sure what ever info you put, it be accurate. Kyle: your info says you live in Washington?
huh i put kent ohio. it has it exactly where my house is in brimfield, idk it wont let me change it

seems like the map is working pretty good. but no one close to Boston or New Hampshire yet

Added myself even though i dont ride a warrior any more but i will still be around!

Latest posts

Back