acident :(

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaha350r

Reaction score
hey one of my good friends had an acident today... he smashed his 450 into the face of the lander of a big double his brother was close behind him and nearly ran over him he got air lifted to the nearest hospital and was stableized then air lifted to a hospital closer to his house. he ruptured his spleen and has internal bleeding which may lead up to surgery and mabye a broken collar bone or shoulder :(

keep him iin your mind and please ride safe

Bro my dad just told me like 5 minutes ago about allan, that ******* sucks he was cool as ****, Ill have to send him a myspace comment or somethign lol.

I heard he migth have internal bleeding, not sure yet.

I wish that guy good luck and hope hes alright. Hopefully hes all good and will be back riding soon.

Oh crap dude! That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that and hope everything is okay with him. The collar bone thing sucks (personal experience), and I hope they take care of his internal bleeding if there is any.

damn bro.... prayers out to you guys. i know the feeling. just keep the hope.

-ant

yeh that sucks man. and the broken collar bone sucks **** too...had that happen once...but hope he gets better

he just got out of the hospital today around lunch time and he had a torn rotar cuff in his shoulder hes doin better tho

Back