• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acerbis Rally 2s fs/trade for powermadds!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
hey guys..... i will take 45 shipped for these handguards and mounting kit. cost is 70 bucks new. they have normal riding scratches and usual wear for handguards.

i would like to trade for cr red powermadds with a mounting kit as well. pm me if you have something in mind!!

acerbisaa1.jpg

thanks.

-ant

Those look red and black but i want to make sure they are red and black, are they? Also are they suported by a metel bark buster coverd in plastic or just plastic bark busters?

this is your 2nd set of acerbis guards your selling lmao, if i had a quad with red in it i would be a 2 time customer lol

yuppp cr red (honda) and black..... the bars mount up through the end of the bar with metal and up by the bar pad with metal as well. i loved them but want powermadds again.

thanks warriorspeed!! yea they are pretty tough- acerbis is great quality

hell yeah, if you were looking for blue i might be able to help you out but i dont know....i dont have use for red ones but if your interested my brother has a bue pair

I would love these but i dont have the money at the time but i could if you will wait for a while, i just had my birthday and have to cash some checks. Pm me if thats cool. Thanks

Latest posts

Back