Accelerator pump

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Seems the more i play with this thing the more i find wrong with it,, i was watching the vid i posted on the running prob and noticed nothing coming out from the accelerator pump when i goose the throttle so AGAIN i tore off the carb and opened it up,, and the bar that sticks up out of the bowl dosent move it tryed to pry it out and am only bending it and the acordein boot is tore like hell,, my question how do i fix this think i may have something that will work for the boot but does the bare need to move or do i just need to takeup the space ontop of it so the lever hits it sooner???

Sounds like you need to get the accel pump assembly from yamaha. It's the rod, spring and accordian boot. Costs $35.

well i got it free and claened it out, i put the bick pen spring in it and a peice of feul hose over the shaft inside to work like the boot and its working but the fuel hose didnt work like i wanted..

Latest posts

Back