A little wider than before.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Well here she is a little wider now 44" in front and 45" in the rear

Before
2012-03-06134941.jpg

After
2012-03-13140657.jpg

side view
2012-03-13191631.jpg
2012-03-14011951.jpg

flipped the rims? you do a flush mount or reverse the valve? looks good man

flipped the rims? you do a flush mount or reverse the valve? looks good man
was gonna do the flush mount but no one had them in stock so just reversed the stems and drilled new holes for the other side

Youd have to get different adjustable a-arms. It will corner aweful like that...

???? His toe looks spot on and its adjustable at the tie rods. Do you mean camber? Thats common on warriors
Thats what I thought he was talking about I noticed the camber is off but only when I'm not on it as soon as I sit on it they straighten right out.
seems to ride and drive way better than before I flipped the rims so it works for me handles like a dream and a lot smoother ride too:atv:

you will really notice the difference on hills, the bike will feel more stable tipping wise

YAMAHAULER, did you have to take your tires off the rims or just debead them? I'm thinking of doing this to my Raptor.

YAMAHAULER, did you have to take your tires off the rims or just debead them? I'm thinking of doing this to my Raptor.
yes take them all the way off the rims I went to the local tire shop and they popped both fronts off for $5 total and then get 4 new valve stems

That looks much better than the stock stance! How does she ride now? And would you do it again?

That looks much better than the stock stance! How does she ride now? And would you do it again?
Prolly the best mod You could ever do to a warrior and for less than $10
110% more stable but it does take some getting used to after riding it the stock width and yes I would do it again and again rides smoother too:atv:

I just finished doing one of my rims, I did it all myself though. Popped the bead using a 2x6, and my truck. It took some fighting, some sweat, and a couple of beer. But I got the tire off.

Kal tire "gave me" 4 new stems, I just drilled the hole for the stem opposite the original hole. Put the inner stem in upside down, and Voila!!
One flipped wheel, and it didn't cost me a thing.. (The tire was a lot easier to get back on, than it was to get off)
I did worry that the inner stem would blow out while I was seating the bead, but it worked great.

Now I just have to do the other one.. lol

Latest posts

Back