A little praise for the members

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Back when I joined this forum (my god where have the years gone) we were an extremely small tight knit group of guys scattered across the country. The typical average members on at once was around 10 people. So you could wait for a day for someone that could help you with the answer. As things changed over to the new forum setup, there was riff-raff that came along like all forums have. Usually delt with quick, but still the same small group of guys. As we got on the map the membership grew, actually faster than I could have imagined for a quad that had been out of production for years. Yes I know we include Raptor 350's, but theres actually not that many owners here!! I was the only active Mod at the time and Dean and Admin were on when they had time or werent dealing specifically with software stuff. I was un-employed at that time, so I was on here to answer stuff atleast 12 hours a day. Yes I didnt sleep much and still dont!! LOL About the time I went back to school and found a job, most of the current regulars had just signed up. Except for a select few questions were still needing answered or suggestions made.

Fast forward to now. Only time the amount of members on drop below 10 is at night and atleast 50% of the members have become knowledgable and help or direct to existing threads. I now am working full time as an Automotive Technician and am chasing around my 3 kids(oldest is 10), so the amount of time has dwindled. not so much that Im not around, but I cant hit everything anymore.

Thats where our wonderful membership has grown enough with knowledgable people that our jobs as mods, is what it should be. We dont have to watch 24/7 and can actually keep our own threads up to date!! If we were all in the same place and everyone was of age, Id buy you all a beer as a thanks for making this place what it is today!!

I feel as we have a great and well round membership here and hope even if you ever sell your warrior that you remember what it meant to you and stick around!!

Thanks for being such a great group of guys!!! Ride On! :atv:

Couldn't agree more, thanks for sharing that! We have some really great members that have made this the absolute best YFM350 resource out there. :tup:

Tony I couldn't agree with you more!! Thanks to all members and Admin,dean,tony and james great job guys!!

This is why this forum is awesome. Could not agree more with everything said. Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is.

YFM350.com is the best forum out there by far. It's been a while since I sold my warrior but I still stick around to follow builds and offer advice when I can. I have only met one other member, and that's cause he lives across the alley from me and we grew up together, but after interacting with a lot a members on here I kind of feel like I know a few of you. Keep up the good work fellas. If I still drank, I'd happily have a beer with any of you guys.

Back