A few pics from today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Just took it out today I been soooo buzy with this damn house I been kinda neglecting it.

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

She still looks good. But dang Dave, I wana see that beast in action!
Oh also I think I'm going to try the HMF exhaust to see what thats like, I know it'll be a lot louder. It's been sitting in the box brand new.

sick dave let me know when you ride i am always up for going .

football season ends in a few weeks man..... i still want to get the nj guys out to chats or atco. let me know if you down!

we should have chats to ourselves!!

-ant

Have you even hardly rode this thing at all since you got it all back together
Nope, except for some blasts up the street thats been about it. I've been too buzy working on my house, I had all crank out awning style windows that were old as **** and had drafts like hell, so I put new Anderson double hungs in but it required reframing the whole opening. I installed 8 windows and a 5x8 bow window in the front, new front door and now the sider is going to start on Wednesday stripping it down to the sheeting and residing it. I had also gutted my bedroom and re insulated and resheetrocked it, so you can see I've been buzy.

yeah i would hate to have all that work and no time to ride my warrior. but it probablay is going to pay off to you once you get the house the way you want it.

Latest posts

Back