a day in the life of klutchbuster with out power

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
since there was no power, i spent my ENTIRE weekend outside, and it kinda went something like this..............
around 8oclock, my neighbors lil bro comes over and wakes me up to ride bike.
flipy.jpg

this kid is cool as hell lol, hes 4 and gets his dirt bike in like 6 days.
macho.jpg

poopy.jpg

after that, i noticed my warrior had some mud on it, since i had NOTHING else to do i washed it.
clean2.jpg

clean.jpg

and after that a couple friends came over.
irishjesse2Small.jpg

and then my dad said i could ride my atv ;D
me.jpg

me2.jpg
me3.jpg

me4.jpg

wheelienikkaWinCE.jpg

and then we just started doing freestyle tricks :p
supermanindianair.jpg

do you see how your head pipe is that tanish color? take some degresser or somthing like that and a brush and it will come off

do you see how your head pipe is that tanish color? take some degresser or somthing like that and a brush and it will come off
seriously????? THANKS!!!! i thought it wouldnt come off :p thanks for the info ;)

corey remember when you did a superman by hoppin off the bayou while it was movin and holdin the rack and jumping in the air

that was funny

Its just you. When the power is out you can still take a poo poo and not have to worry about flushing. And as long as telephone lines aren't down or out they can be used to. You can use your cordless phone all the way up until the battery is out. Then a standard phone is needed.

Just some information for the future

haha yeah its a blast, the day after the hurricane hit my area i rode from exactly 12am to about 7pm and then the day after from 8 am to 9 pm ;).

Its just you. When the power is out you can still take a poo poo and not have to worry about flushing. And as long as telephone lines aren't down or out they can be used to. You can use your cordless phone all the way up until the battery is out. Then a standard phone is needed.

I have to argue with some of that... if you're not connected to city water, but instead have your own well you can't run water when the power is out because the pump won't run. I never had a cordless phone that worked when the power was out... they still need power at the base to work.

[quote:pqfbhuuo]Its just you. When the power is out you can still take a poo poo and not have to worry about flushing. And as long as telephone lines aren't down or out they can be used to. You can use your cordless phone all the way up until the battery is out. Then a standard phone is needed.

I have to argue with some of that... if you're not connected to city water, but instead have your own well you can't run water when the power is out because the pump won't run. I never had a cordless phone that worked when the power was out... they still need power at the base to work.[/quote:pqfbhuuo]

::)

Thats what i thought too, so it's not just me :) and a cordless phone doesn't work because it does need power at the base to work, unplug it and try it if you don't believe.

Oh yeah. I forgot about the base needing power...ooops my bad. And I suppose I was one sided since I have city water..Sorry about that guys. I do have to comment though that my city has had the best water in the state for a few years..2nd this year :)

haha np man.. around here i dont live in a big enough town/city to have city water.. hahaha so we have our own well.

Back