a arms for rap 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclarenkid69

Reaction score
i know that there are the asr's and the wickeds...

But...

1. Witch one are better strenght wise...?

2. Witch ones are wider..?

3. Do any of them go an inch forword more? (I think I herd aftermark ones do that)

4. Where do i get them?

And

Last but not least. Is there any other brand of a arms that are wider then those 2? (I know I've seen a black rappy 350 with like lonstar ones... but idk)

Please help me out... K ... thanks :)

HSD would most likely make the best.... they go all the way up to +5.

But i wouldnt waste my money on anything more than wickeds. In fact id just buy the midgrade adjustable ASR's and be done with it.

400 for +3'+1 and the same for the +2+1. The plus one is forward an inch. You will need the brake lines too so thats another 90 from them. But if you end up having to get brake lines go with asr's there only 70. And the only place i know of to find wickeds are on ebay and the sell straid from the manufaturer on there for 400 and then the asr's can be found on ebay too for a good deal. Cheaper and i would say better because the heim joints not regular ball joints. Im getting a set of asr's, with brake lines, there tie rods with the heim joints, and line clamps for the lines. I added that up and its close to 600.

Thanks.. i might do that.. still deciding on a 450..

Oh i've seen on some quads that theres like a spliter for the 2 brakes lines right at the brake lever?... and the 2 lines rune fron the lever right down to the brakes?? how would i do that ?

prolly the ltr.. but maybe a yfz.. im buying this one so im not sure if im going to buy one or now..

Ok next question.. +2 steering stems?

becouse im not sure what i want to do.. i got 1400 i was going to save 3500 and get a loan.. but i was thinking of just keeping the 350 and put money into it

hey, here is my rappy with the asr +2's on them, it would look liek this,

rappy020.jpg

Latest posts

Back