a arm qurstion?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wv03warrior

Reaction score
So ppl on here say upgrade the shocks and a arms. So I'm looking into getting some banshee shocks. But what type of a arms are good aftermarket, and what's the difference from the stocks? Besides the +2, which I don't wants..

Well, you are not going to get stock width aftermarket a arms. It's +2 or +3, and that is it. Shee shocks are good upgrades (from what I hear). But, look around and you can find a good set of WORKS for a very good price. Many guys are running FullFlight a arms, and have no complaints. They sell for about $350 for the set, with tie rods. I've never seen or used them, so I can't comment on their quality.

After market arms are much better then the stockers these bike have. Heim joints for the mounts (usually), heim style balljoints, 12 points of alignment adjustability, and are muck stronger. They also ALL have replacable balljoinits, which the crappy stockers don't. And, if I'm not mistaken, FullFlight arms come with a lifetiime warrenty.

Makes sense.

But if I decided to go with +2, wouldn't I need to get aftermarket shocks designed for +2? Or it would put to much strain on the suspension. So banshees wouldn't work?

In other words, yes, you can use the stock shocks. But, like Beast says, more leverage and they will be softer.

I have that set up on my warrior, I have +2 full flight arms and banshee shocks. the one thing I notice is my front arms set just above level. I have jump it over small jumps it land pretty good. but, it seems to have more body roll. I have not taken it to the trails yet.

Back