a arm project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
well i need a project for shop class and found a guy with a suzuki made some a arms out of DOM .120 wall pipe they looked good. i was going to make a jig for them, but what brand, what type of ball or hiem joints? i found some hiem for $20 a piece and im just goint to make the same style mounting to the frame.

I was thinking about building some custom A-Arms and swing arms and what not after I get my little shop done as I've been considering purchasing a welder. Shouldn't be hard to beat the prices that are out there right now lol.

x2 hey btw can you send me the link for the exact ends i need with threads and dimensions
me too, I need new ones but don't have the 80 plus shipping of the ball joints. I've never run a hiem joint but was told by you guys before they will last as long as you spray them with some wd40 every ride

yea but i dont ever get in a situation of flipping it. i have $20 moose on now and had them on my old dirt bike and wrecked quite a few time and layed my quad over 1 unloading it without ramps. and they are perfectly straight. i like the fat bar look without it and 2" risers.

Back