A Arm extender or Widener mounts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tts raptor

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got a 93 warrior 350 and saw some front a arm and shock Widener mounts and was wondering what the benefits of wider from stance and if they are worth buying for being 160$ and it also said mountability for yfz 450 shocks do you guys think it's good idea?

You are going to get different opinions on this topic, but here is mine. I have rode on the Diamond J Widening Kit for over a year, and had no issues with it what so ever. I ran raptor 660 front shocks with it, and it worked well for casual riding. I have since upgraded to +2 a arms and those perform much better than the kit. The problem with the kit is that it negatively effects the suspension geometry, which for the most part, translates to massive amounts of bump steer. As far as safety, I personally think the widening kit is safe, but some people will tell you it's not. Imo, save up for aftermarket a arms, but it's your call. I have a kit (without shock brackets) that I would be willing to sell. PM me if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back