99 Warrior semi rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Hopefully by the weekend it'll be all hooked up. Then just a few more things and I can ride for a while til I discover another mod. lol

Thanks guys. Hopefully by the weekend it'll be all hooked up. Then just a few more things and I can ride for a while til I discover another mod. lol

Looks sweet Loyd looks just like mine but you have the black 45s lol. I have a new toy to unvale this week cant wait :evilface:

Got hand guards on today. Body is back on and nerfs are installed. Almost done for this round. Just got to install oil cooler and skid plate and might have to send rear shock in for a rebuild.

dude those nerfs really set it off. love your seat cover too. i know you've had it for a while though

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the one Tony sent me and when I asked if it was to big he said that's the one everybody else is using. lol I checked some other installs and saw that mine is bigger but I thought "screw it, I can make it fit". Now I have to zip tie the hood cause I can't fit the bolts. haha

Latest posts

Back