'98 Warrior, Whats It Worth? Pics Included!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanehouston

Reaction score
Hi guys, Its been awhile since i have been on but figured you guys could answer my question. Im getting ready to sell my '98 warrior locally and had an asking price in mind but wanted to know what you guys think a fair asking price would be. The quad was just rebuilt about a year and a half ago and maybe has about 18 - 20hrs. on it. I had it bored 30 over stock and have installed a new stator, starter , and the solenoid & clutch. As far as upgrades, its had a jet kit installed along with DG full exhaust and a aluminum high performance air box. The quad is in excellent running condition and has no issues. Below is a link to photos, give me some idea! Thanks in advance guys!

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee248/shanehouston/Yamaha%20Warrior/

Wow that quads in real good shape, I'd say it's worth $1500 bucks. I wouldn't price it more as it is a Warrior, and faster and better quads are selling at that or a bit more. I would invest in a swing arm skid plate though.

1300 -1500.......it been rolled, or looks like it. Seems like a strong bike. Go for it if you got the cash.

Back