• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

97 MPH Warrior in MO

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people make claims like this then to top it off it looks like a real POS in the pics. At least wash the thing so it looks like you took care of it before trying to sell it. When I bought my Warrior it was the same way. Guy was asking $1500 for it and in the pics on E-Bay it was just covered in mud. And he couldn't understand why everyone wanted to give him $1000 or less for it when they came to look at it.

I sent him a message calling BS. His reply was "It says 97, I meant 67, oops I'll fix that". HaHa gotta love it!!

Well you can ask but they can't help ya there if we had a 440 kit I would be all over it if ya want a burger with 440 calories bigboy is the right place. Lol

Well you can ask but they can't help ya there if we had a 440 kit I would be all over it if ya want a burger with 440 calories bigboy is the right place. Lol

we do .. powroll 430 kit w/ the biggest over bore pistons they for it

i like how hes wanting to sell it so he can buy a bike lol but hes getting rid of it because he cant ride due to back surgery lol

haha i live like 45 min from there i was about to call the guy up and see if i could see it run in person

Back