• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 & 99 warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if you were a little closer I'd hit you up for the 99 cause I have a spare motor in the process of being built up

Is there a skid plate on the swingarm? Im lookin for one. And maybe a front rim?

I might be interested in the Dura Blue axle depending on what you want for it plus shipping to Wisconsin 54812

hey man I could really use a carb to air filter boot
my zip is 45431
congrats on getting a stang

Warpig the skid plate is pretty worn as for wheels i have two fronts. Cdub & yamahauler I will get back with you guys this week with some prices with shipping.

Last edited:
Wheels shipped to 49423 Holland mi, how much you thinking? Gotta find a skid plate!

Sorry guys no quotes yet. Worked all week gotta get the OT while i can. should be able to get quotes wed or thursday.

im in no hurry
my carb needs rebuilt and im too lazy to get around and start on it anyway lol

sorry guys been really busy with work finishin car so i can get it home and getting ready for baby. I havent forgotten about you

Back