95 WOLVERINE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI everyone.. im rob.. (JUST RECEIVED A 95 WOLVERINE 350 4X4 FOR A X-MAS GIFT).... and wanted to say hello and im from eastern pa..., its been used hard but im fixin it up a lil at a time..

And ill tell ya what....i can go out in the 5 degree weather pull out the choke and push the button...14 years old and it runs like a top..... i was impressed..

Thats the way to have em! Keep her working well an alive! Cant wait to see your plans and ideas with it! Make sure you show us some picures

MY ADVICE IS TO BUY A SHOP MANUAL ON EBAY, IT SHOULD ONLY COST AROUND TEN TO TWENTY BUCKS AND IF YOU GET THE RIGHT ONE IT WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING FROM CHANGING A FUSE TO AN ENGINE REBUILD. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T FIND ONE AND I WILL TRY TO COPY MINE, IT IS THE YAMAHA SHOP MANUAL.

thanks

ok, thanks guys...i wont do too much to it prob the usual....def needs wheels and tires but i dont want nothing huge just maybe a lil bigger than stock, id like to put a plow on it and then eventually the warn 424 kit to shift to 2wd...maybe a pipe..thats it im thinkin...any ideas on wheels and tires..? i dont wana go crazy in price..i have lots of other toys. or if anyone has their stock wheels they wana part with....

I went through a similar experience with mine, but it is all worth it. You say you are from East PA, where abouts?

sorry no pics yet.. been real busy, just changed all fluids, fixed the rear tires and ride it around......and im in eastern pa, not far from reading or hazelton...

Back