95 blaster has no spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89warrior

Reaction score
Ok I have a 1995 blaster that is not getting a spark. After kick starting it for about 5 min's it will make one spark. I replaced the coil and that did nothing. also have no ignition on off switch. I just plugged the wires together.

unb plug the key switch and try again my frends did that and if still dont work the stator might be bad

unb plug the key switch and try again my frends did that and if still dont work the stator might be bad

Sorry man by i dont understand what you are trying to say. Can you run that past me one more time?

[quote:f4qoamqs]unb plug the key switch and try again my frends did that and if still dont work the stator might be bad

Sorry man by i dont understand what you are trying to say. Can you run that past me one more time?[/quote:f4qoamqs]

I think he said unplug the keyswitch and try to start it again, i dont see what that could do but who knows haha.

yea take the key switch off oand try it some times thay get a short in them and it will get spark and wont get spark at times blasters had that prolbum for a while till they figured it out and had a recall on them key switches

and also try getting an on and off switch that can do it to the wires making contact and when that are not supost to be

Umm I have no on off witch. I just plugged the black wire and black with white line wire together. So you guys think I should try changing the CDI or starter? Or just keep checking all the wires and look for a short some where?

u sayed u pluged the black and white wores togather for the switch unplug them i beleve thats your prolbum there if u do that for the key it will not have a lick of fire at all cause u grounded the motor out thats y u dont have spark

Back