• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'93 Warrior Project almost complete!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALLwarrior93

Reaction score
***UPDATE*** Again, we are talking about a '93 Yamaha Warrior here... If you are interested in a particular part, feel free to PM me so that we can discuss cost, paypal accounts, shipping address, etc. Reminder, I live in north Mississippi and buyer will be responsible for shipping/handling on desired parts. I basically have every single part that you would need to build a quad minus the engine! I do have the starter, carb (no carb boot), exhaust, etc., just not the engine, engine components, top end, etc. I have not played with the concept of posting pictures to the forum, I'd be more than glad to text or email pictures upon request. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well since you want to get rid of this thing so bad ya put it in every for sale section here, I wanna see some pics of this almost complete bike. Are bearings and seals OEM or Aftermarket? Aftermarket muffler or stock? OEM carb? Type of gaskets used? Chain and sprocket brands? What type of engine parts and labor? Pictures will help you sell something faster here than posting the same ad in three for sale sections, just a suggestion. Good luck, Enjoy your day.

I just find it a bit hard to believe that everything is there and ready to be put back together and just now when you only have a few hours of building time left you want to sell it. Just does not seem logical to me. If you spent the few hours to build it, you shouldn't have any problems getting your money back. Also find it hard to believe that your plate is so full that you don't have a single spare hour here and there to put it back together.

WV98FM350, I sold the engine this week... The bearings and seals are after market, the exhaust pipe is factory, the silencer/muffler is after market, carb is factory (i have two, one for parts, one in good shape with a rebuild kit), I'd have to check chain/sprockets. Some other things that may be of interest to you... a-arms, swingarm, shocks, brake calipers (all have new pads), plastics, wheels, you name it, if it aint the engine, I got it. I'd be glad to send you some pictures, is there anything in particular that your looking for?

got any pictures, what kind of rear/front bumpers... what kind of A arms/swinger does it have...

Latest posts

Back