91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks awesome! you could sand down that on/off section and then buff it up to smooth and never know it was there.

or put the key there and put a small oil temp gauge where th key is

That would be cool. Or put the oil temp gauge in the dash so you could see it all the time. Looks good! I use to hate them plastics but ur warrior has changed my mind, the headlights set it off.

Ya I wanted to shave the on.off but I just found out they make a white cf like my plastics so im gonna try and order that. The on.off isnt on those ones, I like my key in fender so id rather mod the dash. I use to hate the plastics also until I got to photoshoping my ideas then I figured i might be able to change a few minds on here. I love the Warrior platform and just wanted a diff look.

Got them back from Ceramic coating. Bling!
189685_1581316378120_1392025591_1246663_7770753_n.jpg

Oh shiz man. That looks awesome! Say, how much did it cost if you dont mind. Id like to make my clutch cover like that but dont feel like polishing it and keeping up with it

Is that ceramic powder coat, or a Jet Hot type?

I have had several 4V intake manifolds done for my Mustangs in "chrome" powder coat, and they don't have NEAR the mirror look that your parts do. Mine look like spray bomb jobs in comparison. I have a feeling that they weren't done in the hi-heat "ceramic" material...

Those look great!

This are high heat ceramic chrome. Its the same type they use on all there motorcycle exhausts. Here is a pic of a manifold they did for me.
CIMG1240.jpg

and quicker lol. That was my 01 ACR 1 of 17 made. Here is my latest... 01 RT with full SRT swap They also did all the PC on this motor.
SAM_0560.jpg

didn't know they used the 2.4l thought all those were pulled from pt crusiers learn something everyday

Thats a 2.4L Turbo motor from a 05 SRT-4 Neon. I did the full swap on my 01 Neon RT. Water pump isnt bad on the SOHC when you try and do it on the 2.4L it sucks. Ive messed with neons for years, last motor swap I did in 12 hours lol

Back