87 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Whats up guy? I just got this 1987 350 warrior in on a trade so I figured I would join this forum. The quad is all stock except the exhaust. it also had a twist throttle on it (I hated it) so I put a thumb throttle on it (much better) let me know what you guys think. I plan on painting the frame, home made oil cooler, new tires, shocks, led lights. Any ideas on the paint I should use just let me know.:atv:

Attachments

• 3nb3ma3l45Z55U65R6b84f4d3416721e91bdb.jpg
    3nb3ma3l45Z55U65R6b84f4d3416721e91bdb.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 44
I just changed the exhaust, tires, rims, jets back to stock, adjusted valves, oil and filter and back brake pads. Ill have pics up soon hopefully. I need some cheap aftermarket a arms. Any of you guys have a set you would sell?

One of my buddy's has a 95 warrior and the a arms look the same. so why cant I get a set of aftermarket a arms for a 95??:slayer:

If yours truly is an 87 the lower mounts will be different from your buddys 95. If it looks completely the same, your gonna want to check out your Vin number as some one may have put a newer frame on.

It is a 87 for sure:eek: o well i just have to paint them. Would i be able to get a aftermarket swing arm??

Welcome to the site man. Enjoy. Sorry on the a-arms and yes you can get a swingarm. Are you just looking for length?

yeah im looking for length. and deadlast i like your pics. would i still be able to put a oil cooler on my 87 warrior??

There's a guy on ebay that has a set if you want another set to have powder coated or what not.

Back