87 warrior suspension mod?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they would, I put 99 shocks on mine and the 99's were a bit longer than the 87's.

Actually, no. They won't fit. I tried banshee shocks. Your camber will be way off and it ball joints will be maxed out. And it will handle shitty.

Thanks guys I bought my 87 as my first quad and I have rode the piss out of it for a couple months but right now I have to buy a new tranny took it out and did some mean stuff to it it didn't agree lol and I'm just adding to my list of upgrades

Actually, no. They won't fit. I tried banshee shocks. Your camber will be way off and it ball joints will be maxed out. And it will handle shitty.

Mine handles very well for being a stock shock still. Only balljoint failure i had was 8months in of riding and 4 races in on the longer shocks with stock 87 balljoints.. He should be fine if he replaces the balljoints.

If you get ones that are adjustable (not like the stock adjuster) Id take preload out to lower the ride height to be easier on the balljoints

Dballard87 what part of Missouri you in... I have a bunch of warrior parts... Have a set of works shocks and I have a couple sets of the trans gears..

Im south of St. Louis

He's a dumbass (misinformed) because there is no upgrade for them. Stock Oem style replacements only.

Last edited:
Back