87 WARRIOR STOLEN!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebring26

Reaction score
My 1987 Warrior was stolen Saturday night. I've had this bike since 87. I know it's a long shot to get it back but here's some info incase anyone would run into it or any of it's parts.

Here's some info:

87 Red Warrior Stolen Saturday night (4/3/2010) from Northern Maryland.

The Headlights are the square ones and have been moved "up" to the newer style Warrior location.

It has Razer tires in good shape. 20x11x9 on the back. I think they were ITP Alum Wheels but now 100%. They were aftermarket Alum.

Supertrapp Exhaust.

There was no chain or front sprocket cover on the bike when it was stolen.

Heavy Alum rear skid plate and aftermarket front bumper. I think it was a DG.

Renthal Alum. Handlebars. Brand new Smith grips that I put on the day it was stolen.

The frame was powercoated and is close to the origional color.

Thats all I can think of for now. If anyone would run into this bike being sold complete or thing parts of it are being sold can you contact me at:

[email protected]

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find it. I live in TN don't think I would be much help.

man that would be hard having something stolen after owning it for so long, i hope you get that thing back. do you have any pics of it?

just gives me another reason to hate Maryland....I dont know why they would want an 87 if they were going to steal it........sucks bro...I had an 89 and loved every minute of it...I know exactly what its worth to you........I just sold my 89 last year and I still miss it....

can you post any pics of it? i wanna see what it looks like! so i can keep an eye out for it

Just tried to post a pix and it said file size was to big....any idea how to make it smaller?

Latest posts

Back