• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

87 warrior part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything is obo, only parting 87-88 only parts. keeping the rest for the other warriors
a arms 100 sold
frame 75
swingarm 30
headlight bracket 15
hood and tank cover 30
stem 25
carrier 40
axle and hubs if different 75 if its the same its goin on the 92
if theres anything 87 or 88 only not listed and you want it ask. if theres something else you want ask and ill see if my dad will part with it

Last edited:
Yes they will however you will need the axle carrier for it to work. The swinger is 1" longer, but I don't know it the carrier being different keeps the wheelbase the same as the 89-current bikes.

At least they are the replaceable mounts and not the motor case like the other 3 right lol

Would you happen to have the complete front brakes from the master all the way down to the calipers?

hey...i parted a 87 on here a year ago...one of the things i have left i the brakes...with braided lines..everyone i sold to on here was happy with their parts...let me know...chris

Latest posts

Back