• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

78/79 cr250r rear wheel

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
Anybody have one cheap? I'm sick of having to mount the pain in the butt paddle tire every time we head to the dunes. If you could do a quick look on your local craigslist list I would appreciate it. Thanks

Bah, you don't need that clunky old bike.
Send it to me.
With the Airshox, and some pictures of Brad Lackey and DeCoster and Howerton and Sun...
I promise I'll take care if it.
:)

Bah, you don't need that clunky old bike.
Send it to me.
With the Airshox, and some pictures of Brad Lackey and DeCoster and Howerton and Sun...
I promise I'll take care if it.
:)
I'll give a pic just for a tease lol
db111.jpg

well i looked man no wheels for it up here but this one is for sale
41362k_20.jpg

the guy wants $3500 for it lol

well i looked man no wheels for it up here but this one is for sale
41362k_20.jpg

the guy wants $3500 for it lol

Acually that price is about right for a fully restored one. I've been offered 1200 for mine quite a few times and it needs some minor things. I also see he has the same shocks as me, they sell for 800 to 1000 used by themselves on vintage sites

yeha, kinda makes me wish i kept my old 83 xr200 thing was near mint, but wanted to move on to other things...

I bought mine off my brother about 7yrs ago, he needed the cash but didn't want to sell it, so I bought it and let him ride it whenever. He bought it off a coworker of his about 3yrs ealier. So we've had it about 10yrs. The guys dad my brother bought it from won it in a poker game completly disasimbled sitting in milk crates, 10 yrs before my brother bought it. Only thing left stock on it is the frame. Everything else has been rebuilt or replaced. And I'll tell you it gets riden

we had some guy come up from indiana to pick up mine, i was gone at the time and my dad sold it got somthing around 900 for it

Back