660 rear shock dimensions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
does anybody happen to know what the dimensions for the raptor 660 rear shock are? im looking at ordering a set of dirt skins and they dont have dimensions for the 660 shock on hand, only the raptor 700. i dont know if they are the same or not, and i dont have access to measure my shock at the moment. thanks.

if you email them and tell them what you need they'll make it for you. same price. tell them you need a cover for the 660 shock and whatever for front. make sure your getting the correct amount per front and back lol. he gave me two rears and one front. its week 3 and im still battling it out with him to get my replacements. you can also go to outerwears website and compare the dimension difference they have.

Last edited:
if you email them and tell them what you need they'll make it for you. same price. tell them you need a cover for the 660 shock and whatever for front. make sure your getting the correct amount per front and back lol. he gave me two rears and one front. its week 3 and im still battling it out with him to get my replacements. you can also go to outerwears website and compare the dimension difference they have.

i did, he told me he doesnt have 660 dimensions on hand and wanted me to measure my shock. i ordered a cover for the 700....its close enough in size from what ive been reading.

raptor 700 shock was a perfect fit, for anyone that may be wondering.

what cover did you get? i have some extras that might work for you up front.

what cover did you get? i have some extras that might work for you up front.

i got the black logo covers. i bought matching fronts as well.

Glad to hear you got one, I always liked the looks of rear shock covers.

im kinda up in the air on them. personally i like the look of the exposed shock/spring, but where i ride theres a lot of water, mud and sand so hopefully this helps to protect them a bit. ive heard mixed things about covers, hopefully the neoprene works better then the nylon/polyester. i guess ill find out tomorrow.

I haven't had any issues with my dirtskins. Kept my shocks clean

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back