660 grizzly trade or not?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
so i got a guy wanting to trade me

my 660 grizzly for his 04 polaris 700 sportsman

my grizzly is stock

the sportsman has a warn winch and i think some upgraded tires

its in great condition aslo it has 14" of ground clearance from the factory

the grizzly only has like 9 or 10 i think

so im just testin the waters here i know your all die hard yama's

but i need an honest opinon , anyone have any bad luck or problems know with the 04 sportsman?

well , im not sure imma do it or not ,

1> its carburated.. if imma upgrade then i want efi
2> it looks kinda rough ..a lil..i take care of my toys

whats your opinon
S7300810.jpg

ive read that the 04-08 600 and 700 polaris are pron for over heating and starter issues , so im kinda iffy now

Keep the grizz. That polarass needs new tires soon. Also They are a PITA to work on, have to take the whole thing apart to get the spark plug out??

cool thaks for the responce guys ...

on another note i also have this trade in the works ,

my warrior and the grizzly for this !

09 700 arctic cat monster of a atv , EFI,limited edition,push button 4x4 etc...etc...
they sell for 9K
so i MAY be leavin the 350 world
art700.jpg

art7002.jpg

art7003.jpg

as far as i know arctic cat is the thing that noone should buy the welds are done badly the engine sucks and there isnt anything good about it . A friend of mine bought a thundercat so after a year of riding it he had to put about 2k $ just for fixing so he sold it as fast as he could and bought a can am outlander 800 and he says nothing is better than the can am ;)

well...alrighty then , i wouldve thought the arctic cat wouldve been the way to go...

thanks for the replies

imma keep tryin until i get a fuel injected 700 or bigger somethin ....

im lookin into a can-am 2 seater now

H.B's?

im married so my wife and i like ridin together , which we can do on the 660 , just if you can go bigger then why not

Get yo one of them 800 Polaris ATVs that is build for two people they are extremely comfortable!!

dude run the griz vs the 700, you would be surprised and just fyi any work on ute quad sucks ass lol ive had my share of work on a griz and big pita

i love artic cats. i had a 500 and i will have one of there 800 diesels (may be a 700) i cant remeber. anyway there badass lol.
side by side comes first though.... if only i could bring myself to sell one of my crotch rockets :/
i want a polaris rzr with a turbo charger kit on it :) mmm i think i just came alil

Back