660 front shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahammerrider

Reaction score
ok i'v seen on here that the 660 rear shock apparantly bolts right up to my raptor 350. but what about the front shocks? and what all do i have to change out when i change the shocks, r there bearings and stuff like that i need to replace?

If you find that they work let me know. I have a pair of 660 SE Black shocks with about 10hrs riding to sell.

you will have to do some motification to the shock mounts to make them work up front. there is a company on ebay that sells a bolt on conversion that looks pretty strong but i havent heard any actual ride reports on it so i dont know how well it actually works.

I think that the shocks are longer so you will either have to cut part of the stock upper mounts off and make new mount holes up further on the mounting piece. someone on here has done it already and there is pics on here. or you could cut the mounts off and move them up further as i have done. but i wont have pics for awhile probably.

Latest posts

Back